A Honolulu-based web software company that specializes in SaaS applications for the tourism industry, with over 10 years experience in the market.
Looking for a front-end web developer who is also a user interface and experience designer.
- Be a fanatic about coding standards compliant, modern and semantic HTML & CSS.
- Know how to solve cross-browser differences in rendering a page.
- Be able to wireframe a page and storyboard a series of pages with interrelated functions.
- Have ninja skills with the graphic editor of your choice.
- Have a style that is all your own, yet modern and pleasant.
- Know how to design clean and intuitive user interfaces.
- Be a superstar with blending of all the above into a coherent product.
- Have some familiarity with developing for both desktop and mobile devices.
- Know how to use version control systems such as Git.
- Be familiar with using SSH.
How to apply:
Send the following...
- Resume or C.V.
- At least three links to live websites you’ve worked on.
- Link to your Github profile (or profile on a similar website)
- Link to your LinkedIn Profile (if have one)
- Link to your portfolio website, or...
- A zipped file full of work samples.
- A list of any interesting info worth mentioning, such as an award or the fact you’re part of an open source community. (info must be verifiable)
to email@example.com, with the subject “I am stoked on front end development!”
Failure to follow our requirements will result in your application being printed on rice paper and fed to our creative director’s dog.