We are a large and established Honolulu based company seeking a talented senior level freelance UX designer to help define the online experience of our applications and websites. We are looking for an experienced creative leader who can work with product management, engineering, and other stakeholders to conceptualize, produce wireframes, and deliver beautiful and smart UX designs.
- Design innovative, clean, attractive, logical and intuitive user interface and experience for websites and mobile applications on a wide range of platforms
- Develop comprehensive sitemaps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes (when needed) to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Implement branding guidelines through all interfaces
- 5+ years of professional experience with UX/UI development and design with 2+ years at the senior level
- Solid understanding of web standards, mobile, SEO, and usability best practices.
- Strong UX, UI and interaction design planning and management including strategy, information architecture, and design aesthetic
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals, UX principles, corporate branding, brand guidelines and systems
Ideal but not required:
- Ability to participate in periodic meetings at our office and/or dial into conference calls
- Japanese, Korean, or Chinese language fluency
Please apply with a cover letter, link to your portfolio here: http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/web/3302872374.html
Applicant must have legal right to work in U.S.