Kamehameha Schools (KS) has a Financial System Technical Manager position available at our Kawaiaha'o Plaza location in Honolulu.
Bachelor's degree in systems analysis, project management, user support, IT related solutions development & implementation or related field.
Summary of Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in systems analysis, project management, user support, IT related solutions development & implementation or related field, and 8+ years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for the requirements. 2+ years management and/or technical lead experience in large enterprise scale PeopleSoft technology implementations and operations..
- Experience in setup and maintenance of the following PeopleSoft Suites --FSCM 9.2 and EPM 9.1; with PeopleTools version 8.54 or higher; with formal change control practices; applying PeopleSoft application and tools patches/fixes; implementing and managing PeopleSoft databases.
- Must have demonstrated current technical capability to lead enterprise class administrative systems (i.e. ERP, Integration and Middleware deployments, Business Process Management systems, etc). Demonstrated ability analyzing and troubleshooting software systems and correcting design flaws.
- Must understand and have ability to apply progressive core administrative system technology practices, such as matrix project management, outsourcing, co-location, third-party hosting, managed services, off-shore/opti-shore/near-shore development, buy vs. lease, and service level agreements.
Summary of Duties:
- Responsible for all aspects of core administrative system technology service support and service delivery, including the IT-Core Administrative System Services Department's resources, organizational structure, processes and functions necessary to affect this responsibility. Areas of management include core administrative systems technology leadership; value enhancement; technology planning and delivery; technology operations service delivery and support. This position focuses on PeopleSoft Finance, Procurement, and ERP Systems and their support applications (i.e. JD Edwards, Lawson, Now Hire, USA Notes, etc)
- Responsible for change management, migration of objects/code, performance tuning and production support of the PeopleSoft platform. This includes Deployment and configuration of BEA Weblogic Web servers, BEA Tuxedo Application, and Process Scheduler Servers. Ensure changes are reviewed, evaluated, approved, applied and migrated in compliance with the KS change control procedures ensuring system integrity, availability and proper functioning for the project team and production users.
- Responsible for overseeing core administrative system technology planning to include integration of appropriate technologies into the business processes, strategies for maximizing efficiencies through technology, and quality assurance and standards throughout the enterprise. Establish architectural and development standards, constraints and processes that will ensure the development of a quality technology architecture.
- Responsible for the delivery and enablement of core administrative system technology throughout the enterprise. Oversees the resources, structure and processes that deliver this technology. Ensures that effective methodologies and controls are applied throughout the service delivery process.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants must apply online. Visit our website at http://www.ksbe.edu/careers & search Requisition Number 016394 for full job description, & to apply for this position. *Sorry, no resumes accepted via email, mail or fax.
KS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, arrest and court record, credit history, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, among other things, as provided for by State and Federal law.