Kamehameha Schools (KS) has an Enterprise Information Architect position available at our Kawaiahaʻo Plaza location in Honolulu. The deadline to apply is: 3/6/2016.
Summary of Minimum Requirements:
- 7+ years of related work experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for the requirements listed.
- Demonstrated broad knowledge of enterprise data design, application data design and architecture, enterprise application integration, data integration, and overall data infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise data management principles, processes, tools and best practices.
- Deep technical knowledge of data management, modeling, profiling, and repository tools and broad knowledge of enterprise technical architecture principles.
Summary of Duties:
- Responsible for the overall design of KS' enterprise information architecture (EIA), which includes development and stewardship of the information requirements, principles, and models, as well as the ongoing recommendation to support effective decision making and enterprise change.
- Creates and maintains a comprehensive enterprise wide technological data architecture plan in accordance with the EIMS strategic and tactical plans based on the operating units' technological direction and is an end-to-end view that includes Process, Application, Data, Technical/Infrastructure, and Services architectures.
- Facilitates the development of a corporate data policy or information management strategy that outlines the appropriate data ownership, stewardship and audit requirements, as well as service-level agreements that must be established and maintained to guide the appropriate use of information in business and IT processes.
- Ensures that the quality, security, stability, and agility of the EIA meet evolving business needs by regularly coordinating with key stakeholders and co-leads the development of processes to govern and manage all enterprise data.
- Manages large and complex project planning and tracking, managing scope, activity, delivery, budget, and reporting to achieve KS' strategic goals. Able to lead multiple projects simultaneously.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants must apply online. Visit our website at http://www.ksbe.edu/careers & search Requisition Number 016242 for full job description, & to apply for this position. *Sorry, no resumes accepted via email, mail or fax.
KS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, arrest and court record, credit history, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, among other things, as provided for by State and Federal law.