Kamehameha Schools (KS) has an Electronic Security and Surveillance Specialist (2-year Limited Term) position available at our Kapālama Campus on Oʻahu. The deadline to apply is: 10/13/2014.
This is a Temporary, Full-Time position for a 2-year Limited Term project. Hours of work are generally Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m., weekends and holidays may be required.
Bachelors degree in Information Technology with emphasis in security or cryptology.
Summary of Minimum Requirements:
- 3 - 5 years of related work experience with a Bachelors Degree.
- 5 - 10 years of related work experience with an Associates Degree.
- 10 years or more of related work experience with Vocational/Specialized Training Certification.
- Experience installing, troubleshooting and maintaining CyberLock cylinders and keys.
- Programming installing, troubleshooting and maintaining Linux distribution CentOS v.5 and v.6.
Summary of Duties:
- Accurate and timely delivery of campus wide implementation of CyberLock electronic lock and key system for KSK to include programming of database and keys required for full deployment.
- Responsibilities to include meeting with end users to collaborate on access permissions, profiles, and training for Key Administrators to a self-sustaining proficiency level; programming and installation of approximately 2500 cylinders throughout 50 buildings including populating data base and programming keys for initial roll-out.
- Infrastructure maintenance, updates, and management of electronic security and surveillance to ensure integrity and health of systems to include CyberAuditWeb, Exacqvision and EMCS applications related to lighting and air conditioning systems.
- Development of protocols and procedures to ensure continued integrity of system and security Best Management Practices for systems and practices determined to best serve the needs of the campus to ensure quality assurance and future management of systems.
- Development of long range planning for true integration of all critical electronic system under a single interface, including selection of future systems which will allow for such. Systems for inclusion: CyberAudit-Web via XML-RPC, Exacq Technologies via API, Identity Management System, Traditional Access Control Platform, Intrusion Detection System, Video Analytics and other systems as required by the end goal.
- Integration of electronic security and surveillance design and development within MRCIP projects emerging from recommendations in the ESS and Student Safety Audit recommendations or as required by project scope of work.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants must apply online. Visit our website at http://www.ksbe.edu/careers & search Requisition Number 014760 for full job description, & to apply for this position. *Sorry, no resumes accepted via email, mail or fax.
KS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, arrest and court record, credit history, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, among other things, as provided for by State and Federal law.