Do you wish to devote your time, talents and knowledge to help protect whales, dolphins and our planet's oceans?* Drupal 6.x. The more Drupal you know, the more we want to hear from you!
Pacific Whale Foundation has an opening for a web designer.
Skills must have:
* HTML/CSS* Ready, willing, and able to learn new technologies / quick learner / can work under pressure
Skills nice to have:* Maintain Pacific Whale Foundation web sites
* Adobe CS4/CS5 to include Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign with an emphasis on web technologies
* Ubercart configuration / coding
* Basic .htaccess configuration
* Preference will be given to applicants with CiviCRM configuration, maintenance and coding experience
* Google Maps/ArcGIS/Experience with Garmin mapping products
* Work closely with senior programmer to develop new sites and social media applications
* Work closely with marketing department to maintain look and feel and consistency of brand
* Troubleshoot staff/customer support issues
* Provide training and support to staff utilizing CMS* Must be self-motivated and detail oriented* Solid understanding of core Internet technologies (HTML, CSS)
* Strong understanding of Drupal CMS, Adobe products and the Linux, Apache, Mysql, PHP stack
* 2+ years of web design experience
* Good communications skills
* Proven ability to work under pressure
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field preferred (experience can be substituted)
* Minimal of 2 years experience as a web designer, preferably with CMS platforms.
This is an in-office, on-island position. References are expected. Remote work and/or contract relationships will not be considered.
For consideration, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE THE JOB TITLE, WEB DEVELOPER, IN THE SUBJECT LINE.