Are you a highly-organized, tech savvy professional with a passion for delivering excellent service to customers over the globe?
Enjoy working with a virtual team, yet be able stay self-directed to work independently within a fast-paced environment? Able to work from your dedicated, virtual home office?
Looking for something more than just a job, like playing an active part in building the ways customers experiences our client's software and influencing future renewal rates?
Got entrepreneurial spirit? Love wearing multiple hats and being part of a start-up type business?
We want to talk to you! Read on!
Our client is a leading software company in the field of infrastructure planning software. Headquartered in Australia, they have a small but might team of around 20 employees worldwide who deliver top-notch solutions to traffic control planners internationally, with offices servicing North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
***Ideally they are looking for someone to be based out of Hawaii, working out of their home office. This role will support customers over the phone & internet in their primary markets -- US West Coast & Australia/New Zealand.
In this role, you will:
- Conduct scheduled followups with all customers ( after initial purchase, prior to renewal, idle usage etc)
- Undertake customer outreach activities - scheduled training webcasts, demonstrations to larger organizations or industry bodies
- Collaborate with development team to translate customer feedback into product updates and changes
- Become an expert on our client'ssoftware.
- Develop tutorial videos and other educational/informational materials related to software
- Work remotely as part of a diverse team
- Proactively contact existing customers to ensure our client's software and support exceeds their expectations
- Ensure that all customer interactions are seen as an opportunity to build better relationships with our client's customers, and to better understand their needs
- As this company is a start-up, you are expected to pitch in and assume ownership of some operational and administrative tasks associated with your function of working with customers.
- Must be able to work hours that overlap between our client's MAIN customer markets (North America & Australia/New Zealand).
- Be able to work remotely, in your dedicated home office, equipped with your own computer, phone line, access to the internet, etc
Desired Skills and Experience
Ideally you have:
- Fantastic communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- An attention to detail
- Internet and social media skills
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial start-up environment, as well as the ability to successfully work as part of a remote virtual team
- Ability to solve problems and find creative ways to generate customer satisfaction
- Technical proficiency
- Bachelors degree in relevant field
- 3-5 years of professional experience including time involved with customer relations
- Your own dedicated home office, equipped with a computer, phone line, internet access, etc.
Interested in this opportunity? Please apply today by sending your CV/Resume to email@example.com with a brief paragraph describing why you are the right person for this job.
Thank you for your interest. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 3-5 business days.