**No Relocation Assistance offered. In-State candidates only**
We are looking for a C#.Net Developer for a direct hire job in Honolulu. If you would like to apply, please email us your updated resume in the word doc format. Referrals are welcome too.
1. Designs/codes applications following specifications using the appropriate tools.
2. Administers the network infrastructure, including client hosted services.
3. Participates in client meetings and presentations as may be required.
4. Maintains and modifies existing applications on their own as well as under direction from senior staff members.
5. Performs maintenance programming for existing version. Performs custom programming at customer request.
6. Effectively interfaces with client contacts as may be necessary to effectively perform and maintain the project assignments.
7. Consults and critiques with other team members regarding technical plans, schematics, procedures, and so forth for the development of Web/Internet based systems and applications.
8. Assumes responsibility for ongoing data architecture for products.
9. Keeps time records to track whether projects are developed within scope, budget, and on time.
10. Contributes openly to development and refinement of processes and procedures that will enhance the quality and efficiency of the development process.
11. Supports any technical infrastructure requirements and needs of the company and its clients as may be required.
Desired Education and Experience:
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Electrical Engineering
At least two (2) years experience working directly with users, conducting requirements interviews, writing system documentation, and working within a structured system development methodology.
AND ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING
At least three (3) years experience developing .NET based applications within the past five (5) years.
At least three (3) years of MS DBA experience within the past five (5) years
At least three (3) years of experience developing MS VB based applications within the past five (5) years
MS Office; Word, Excel, Project 2000, and pertinent development, database and scripting applications, i.e, MS Access, MS VB, .NET, C#, MSSQL, etc.