Kamehameha Schools (KS) has a Business Process Analyst position available at our Kawaiahao Plaza location. The deadline to apply is: 3/6/2016.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Social Science or related fields.
Summary of Minimum Requirements:
- 7+ years of related work experience. An equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute for the requirements listed.
- Ability to understand processes and identify common cause/effect impacting a process and implement process improvements.
- Strong working knowledge of and experience in automating office processes using standard office desktop applications and demonstrated knowledge and experience of project management methodologies and execution.
- Experience with process modeling, analysis and simulation tools and an understanding of ERP, BPMS, and statistical/data analysis skills.
Summary of Duties:
- Leads, designs and implements business solutions to support division and organizational goals, strategies, and initiatives.
- Ensures that business processes and supporting systems continue to meet business project stakeholder needs.
- Key liaison between the technical IT staff that implements business process management technology (BPMT)-based solutions and the line-of-business staff that performs the process work (manually or in conjunction with automated systems).
- Models and enhances business process diagrams and other related models to capture business operations change requirements within defined opportunities, modeling both current and future states.
- Implements projects while conducting, system assessments, quantitative and qualitative information syntheses, business case development with viable solutions generation, solution impact analyses, implementation roll-out and transition planning and/or execution, performance management, and generation of written analyses and report deliverables for the project completion.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants must apply online. Visit our website at http://www.ksbe.edu/careers & search Requisition Number 016241 for full job description, & to apply for this position. *Sorry, no resumes accepted via email, mail or fax.
KS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, arrest and court record, credit history, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, among other things, as provided for by State and Federal law.