LiveAction is seeking an experienced Backend/Database Engineer to help take LiveAction to the next level. This position will be responsible for playing an active role in the analysis of requirements, design, and programming of our software solutions. Our Backend/Database Engineers apply and uphold industry standard methodologies of systems design and architecture. This position performs analysis and identifies solutions to complex technical problems.
- Develop database architecture for SaaS and on premise application.
- Take high level requirement and translate them to engineering tasks.
- Build out analytics capabilities.
- Manage and maintain database to ensure 24×7 operation.
- Scale database to support 1000s of customers.
- Tune database for optimal performance.
- Develop automation and migration tools.
- Work in an agile environment.
- 5+ years of database architectural experience.
- Knowledge of SQL(i.e. postgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL(i.e. MongoDB) databases.
- Experience in managing and scaling Databases in the cloud(AWS).
- Experience in performance optimization.
- Knowledge of best practices for security.
- Experience in Big Data analytics a plus.
- Experience in other scripting and programing languages such as Java a plus.
- Experience working with a software development team to build an API layer.
- Wants to work for a startup.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this opportunity.