We are looking for an experienced Account Manager with experience in selling IT soultions to businesses. If you meet the following requirements, please email us your updated resume and contact info.
Primary Purpose: Establishes new corporate clients through effective prospecting, qualifying and closing sales. Through strong relationship building, the Account Manager develops opportunities for new and existing clients by providing excellent customer service.
Meets assigned sales/revenue goals by establishing new clients through prospecting, qualifying and closing sales.
Develop incremental sales revenue from current customer base.
Conduct follow up on-site visits to ensure customer satisfaction.
Keep informed of new products/services, industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets
Work frequently and closely with Service Delivery Manager (SDM), Engineering Services Manager (ESM), Implementation Manager and Account Manager (Inside) to resolve customer concerns
· Provide accurate and timely documentation on all customer related activities in assigned data collection system.
· Participate in tradeshows, industry events, and other networking opportunities as assigned.
· Ability to identify, forecast and attain sales objectives
· Relationship builder – Provide excellent, friendly customer service, build customer loyalty
· Ability to manage relationships and coordinate the required resources to respond to IT requirements
· Problem Solving Skills – Able to gather information, evaluate options and offer good solutions
· Recognize a sense of urgency-Ability to respond quickly, competently and patiently to customer requests, respecting their deadlines
· Organized, detail orient, flexible and efficient
· Excellent knowledge of our supported software and technologies
· Basic knowledge with computer hardware, software and networking
· A Self Starter- ability to work with little supervision
Education/Training: BA degree in related field or 2 years related IT experience
License & Certification:
· Valid Driver’s license for client site visits
Experience: 3-5 years direct selling experience, Sales in IT field preferred
Zehra A. Zaidi
Bishop & Company, Inc.
Placing Great People in Great Jobs
841 Bishop Street, Suite 1614
Honolulu, HI 96813
If you are on LinkedIn, feel free to view and add me to your network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/zzaidi