1. I think that proofs start to become more important in later courses such as 311, but in previous courses, where my professor said we were supposed to learn them, we just briefly went over them, so I had to spend a lot of time learning how to do them.
2. Some classes are just not available for a semester and if they are, then can have late time slots.
3. The flipped classroom wasn't common in lower level courses and was sort of difficult to adjust to as they started to become more prevalent.
1. The required graduation path includes too many classes that are out of scope for an ICS student.
2. No real common work space area for only ICS students.
1.it would be nice yjay ICS student have a nice study place.
2.Sinec the major is hard, i think it would be better to gove more support to ICS students.
3. The cost for textbook and eqiopment is way too expensive for some of the student that can't affort that much.
1. The amount of labor/energy taking ICS classes, but expect to challenge yourself (depending on one's learning curve).
2. More (convenient) time slots for ICS classes, especially for ones in high demand
3. Provide a bit further/simplified explanation of classes offered
© 2023 Created by Daniel Leuck. Powered by