1. I like how Gerald constantly emails us opportunities we can do to build our knowledge.
2. I like all the peer to peer support there are, such as Panda for ICS-311, and how some classes made discord servers to help each other out.
3. I like how there are a lot of resources to utilize, like the computer labs, the study room in POST, and RadGrad. They make it easier to learn and plan for the future.
1. Resources for help, internships, jobs.
2. Connections to potential future employees through workshops and events.
3.Broad variety of selection of 400+ level classes, that adapts to new technology and trends
1. Free software and resource (MSDN)
2.potential work and internship opportunity
3.We have a platform for some specific class. We can easiler figure out the class information.
1. Choice of classes in order to find your niche within ICS field
2. Reliability/availability of professors and teaching assistants
3. Tools/environments I have yet to familiarize myself with