TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

Technology start-up founded by two veteran Silicon Valley entrepreneurs looking to build Honolulu-based engineering team

Do you love to make a difference in the world? Do you love to create and build things? Do you love working with fun, smart people in small, fast-paced and quickly changing environments? Are you a world-class technologist?

If your answer "yes" to these questions then come join us on a unique journey. We are a well-funded start-up that is focused on getting people more engaged with the news using social media tools & technology. Our leadership team consists of experienced, successful Silicon Valley entrepreneurs with strong Hawaii ties. We are looking for talented technical professionals who love the start-up life to join us in our Honolulu office.

1. Full time Python developer
Looking for Python developers with experience creating highly scalable solutions, including clustered and/or distributed applications. Position requires experience with OOP concepts, RDBMS concepts (i.e. indexing, normalization, etc), and Web Services. Prefer developers that also are comfortable working within the UI framework including XHTML, CSS, cross browser optimization, JavaScript frameworks (like jQuery), and DOM manipulation.

2. Part time Senior Database Developer.
Looking for a developer with experience working with PostgreSQL including experience with clustering, failover, optimization, and scaling. Experience with stored procedures and experience working with Django's object-relational mapper a plus.

If you are interested in either of these positions, please send your resume to Olin at olin.lagon [a t] gmail. Please include URLs to examples of your work with notes on the pieces of the application that you worked on.

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Having talked to Olin about this new venture, I can say with certainty these positions represent a fantastic opportunity to work with some very talented and serious players. If you are a Python or PostgreSQL guru I strongly encourage you to apply.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service