TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

All Discussions Tagged 'iPhone' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

friistyle.com Launch | Hawaii Deals at 100% Off

Aloha, I am a founding partner of friistyle, a Hawaii-based marketing firm.  Our main product “frii” is a mobile advertising platform desig…

Started by Michael Martone

2 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Alex Salkever

NSCoder Night?

NSCoder Night is a weekly event where Cocoa developers come together for some coding and camaraderie in the relaxed atmosphere of a coffee…

Started by Jim Thompson

4 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Jim Thompson

Ikayzo is seeking experienced GWT developers

We are seeking experienced GWT developers. If you know GWT like the back of your hand, and are interested in working with the latest Google…

Started by Mika Leuck

0 Sep 14, 2009

iPhone and App Developer

Local film company looking to expand its presence in the iPhone and app market is looking for EXPERIENCED app designers/developers to be a…

Started by Kimm Teruya

0 Aug 10, 2009

NanoMechs has been submitted to Apple for approval

NanoMechs is a high speed, multiplayer shooter for the iPhone. Awesome real-time multiplayer action over WI-FI, with gorgeous graphics. Gam…

Started by Arin Cranley

0 Jul 24, 2009

Fireworks Fun iPhone App just released!

Hi Everyone, Edison's Labs would like to proudly present our new game, Fireworks Fun! Fireworks Fun is a fast-paced, addictive new game w…

Started by Sherwin Gao

0 Jul 3, 2009

What is a good Mac for iPhone development.

The last time I used a Mac was when my wife had one, but now that we are proud owners of a couple of iPhone 3GSes, I would like to purchase…

Started by Haken Pax

2 Jul 2, 2009
Reply by Michael Whalen

Anyone building iPhone apps out there?

I'm working on a service platform for iPhone developers and am interested in speaking to anyone who has worked extensively with the iPhone…

Started by Bruce Kim

0 Mar 21, 2009

Experienced iPhone developer wanted

Looking for an experienced iPhone developer to build the iPhone client for a startup mobile service. This could be arranged either as contr…

Started by Bruce Kim

0 Mar 18, 2009

iPhone in Bangkok & Antananarivo

I was a little surprised to find iPhones everywhere in Bangkok during our visit last week. I was even more surprised to see two people with…

Started by Daniel Leuck

2 Mar 2, 2008
Reply by Daniel Leuck

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service