TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

Monica S Flores's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd love to be a part of this ---> please let me know if your specific functional…"

Monica S Flores replied Aug 31, 2010 to Web Designer and Coder needed for Our Public School website

2 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Matt Webb

"hear hear --- I worked for the NBC Olympics in 2000 - in the middle of the dot-com e…"

Monica S Flores replied Jul 15, 2010 to Is the IT field Hawaii really doing this bad?

28 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Joel M. Leo

"That is the heart and soul of the matter, isn't it? good people -- meaning good at w…"

Monica S Flores replied Apr 2, 2010 to The difference between designers and developers --> or, how to market your job posting correctly

5 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Monica S Flores

"Let's do a test version somewhere so you can play. Have you heard of DrupalGardens.c…"

Monica S Flores replied Mar 22, 2010 to All things Drupal -- questions, modules, installation, themeing --- Introduce yourself

13 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Kevin Luttrell

"There is also the PSD2HTML.com service where you can upload your Photoshop PSD file…"

Monica S Flores replied Mar 22, 2010 to All things Drupal -- questions, modules, installation, themeing --- Introduce yourself

13 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Kevin Luttrell

"Well, ask a Drupal developer, get a Drupal answer. I think you want to figure out if…"

13 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Kevin Luttrell

"Hi Maika --- I like to use Framework http://drupal.org/project/framework (the equiva…"

Monica S Flores replied Mar 5, 2010 to All things Drupal -- questions, modules, installation, themeing --- Introduce yourself

13 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Kevin Luttrell

"Hey Gus, I direct you to: http://www.nonprofittechblog.org/towards-a-new-kind-of-non…"

Monica S Flores replied Mar 4, 2010 to All things Drupal -- questions, modules, installation, themeing --- Introduce yourself

13 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Kevin Luttrell

"PS) I am on Moloka'i and as I said, we do web development for both mainland and Hawa…"

Monica S Flores replied Mar 4, 2010 to All things Drupal -- questions, modules, installation, themeing --- Introduce yourself

13 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Kevin Luttrell

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service