TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

Konstantin A Lukin's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"I had to drop my facebook membership all together. One reason being is that it was s…"

Konstantin A Lukin replied Feb 5, 2010 to 83% of Twitter accounts inactive in December

8 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Kimo Watanabe

"From what I hear, I think this has a lot to do with their censorship of information.…"

Konstantin A Lukin replied Feb 5, 2010 to China behind cyber attack on 30 plus U.S. companies?

15 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Konstantin A Lukin

"And that is the other thing. If Google pulls out, what are the alternatives to cross…"

Konstantin A Lukin replied Feb 5, 2010 to China behind cyber attack on 30 plus U.S. companies?

15 Mar 13, 2010

"It's interesting how Google brought this out in the open.. without getting too invol…"

Konstantin A Lukin replied Jan 19, 2010 to China behind cyber attack on 30 plus U.S. companies?

15 Mar 13, 2010

"Yeah, there is only so much one can do with Google Apps at the moment, especially wh…"

Konstantin A Lukin replied Sep 9, 2009 to Five million students going back to school are "going Google"

5 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Daniel Leuck

"This is great, thanks for this post, Laurence! It sounds like Web Hooks and Comet ha…"

Konstantin A Lukin replied Sep 8, 2009 to Web Hooks User-defined HTTP callbacks for push, pipes and plugins

6 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Laurence A. Lee

"As part of HTTP push callbacks research, came across this interesting post about HTT…"

Konstantin A Lukin replied Sep 8, 2009 to Web Hooks User-defined HTTP callbacks for push, pipes and plugins

6 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Laurence A. Lee

"Here is another blog, that claims Google Translate can now speak 51 languages. This…"

Konstantin A Lukin replied Sep 1, 2009 to Making governments more transparent and accessible to the public by using technology

2 Sep 1, 2009

"Have not used Comet, but looks like major difference is that Comet is a client-serve…"

Konstantin A Lukin replied Aug 31, 2009 to Web Hooks User-defined HTTP callbacks for push, pipes and plugins

6 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Laurence A. Lee

"Hi Gus, Thanks for your reply! In my case, what started out as a smaller project gr…"

Konstantin A Lukin replied Aug 15, 2009 to Has anyone tried PureMVC implementation?

3 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Gus Higuera

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service