TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

General Software Development (153)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mac and iPhone programming training?

Hi, I'm here at the Big Nerd Ranch in Atlanta taking Cocoa classes for the week. There was some discussion of them having the classes in H…

Started by TonyGEEK

6 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Wayne Grimes Hirakawa

Anyone here use Haskell, OCaml, other FP languages?

Anyone?

Started by Ryan Hiroaki Tsukamoto

3 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Joe Dane

iphone app development

Hi, I am interested in working on iPhone projects and am looking for other like-minded people. I am very familiar w/ the iPhone SDK and wou…

Started by Kelvin Kakugawa

29 May 21, 2010
Reply by Angus Wong

Be a guest speaker for 4/5 graders! for a Mid Pac Inventions Class.

Aloha, I'm teaching an Inventions Course at Mid Pacific Institute Elementary. I would really love to hear from Inventors that are available…

Started by Ella Kau Garcia

0 May 17, 2010

Outsourcing IT to Indian Jails

From the BBC: Authorities in the southern Indian state of Andhra Pradesh are planning to set up an outsourcing unit in a jail. The unit wi…

Started by Daniel Leuck

4 May 17, 2010
Reply by Kiran Addepalli

IT Development improvements - improving quality, decreasing bugs, reducing development time

Hey techhui members out there. I'm the development team lead at the Bank of Hawaii and one of the things on my mind is ways that our team c…

Started by Matthew Camp

3 May 14, 2010
Reply by Naim Ferguson

MySQL database design questions

Aloha, I'm working on a personal project involving php and mysql. I'm way rusty, but I have a few ideas and am looking to my peers for some…

Started by Rick Payton

3 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Jesse Barros

The difference between designers and developers --> or, how to market your job posting correctly

Over at my nonprofit tech jobs listserv at NTEN, when I look at certain tech jobs posted, I'm always interested in the way that they are st…

Started by Monica S Flores

5 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Monica S Flores

Quantum Computing Thrives on Chaos

Embracing chaos just might help physicists build a quantum brain. A new study shows that disorder can enhance the coupling between light an…

Started by Konstantin A Lukin

0 Mar 11, 2010

Chinese Delegation is Visiting Hawaii: Agriculture Committee of Shanghai for Aquaculture

Itinerary of Agriculture Committee of Shanghai for Aquaculture Date / Day / Time / Topic / Location / Contact January 11 Monday Arrive in…

Started by Tetsuzan Benny Ron

0 Jan 11, 2010

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service