Creating effective messages for the dynamic environment of the web can be a challenge even for the most experienced writer. This workshop helps writers address the needs and expectations of online audiences. Learn to:
- Optimize your writing for concision, consistency, and readability
- Retool existing documents for online publication
- Incorporate the fundamentals of information design into copywriting
- Accommodate multiple audiences with various needs
- Leverage the power of social media to express yourself, exchange ideas, and promote products and services.
John David Zuern is an associate professor in the UHM Department of English, where he teaches classes on writing for electronic media and develops web-based teaching resources. He also works as a freelance writer and editor.
Call 956-8400 to register - workshop fee $60