One of the hottest trends in publishing is the creation of electronic books for the iPad, Kindle, and other book readers. InDesign is the most powerful application for creating sophisticated ePubs. Discover how you can create full-featured ePubs using the tools in InDesign.
Discover how to:
• Understand the format of ePub books
• Work with the InDesign controls for export
• Avoid problems arranging text and images in the correct order for export
• Use paragraph and character styles to format text
• Add interactive table of contents
• Use Adobe Digital Editions to preview ePub books
• Move ePubs onto the iPad and Kindle readers
• Validate ePubs to send to Amazon, Apple, and other ePub sellers
This class is a must for anyone looking to create full-featured ePubs for the fast-growing ePub book sales market.
Sandee Cohen has been teaching print and web graphics for over 20 years at design schools such as New School University as well as many conferences around the world. She has also consulted for many publishing houses and design firms. She is the author of all versions of the InDesign Visual Quickstart Guide as well as books on Acrobat, Illustrator, and desktop publishing.
To register call 956-8400