Panel of Experts:
- DANIEL LEUCK, CEO, Ikayzo
- CYRUS DRIVER, Vice President, Business Services, Oceanic Time Warner Cable Business Class
- BURT LUM, Executive Director, Hawaii Open Data
- JASON HO'OPAI, CEO/Founder, @ShopSuey
Moderated by Robbie Melton, Executive Director & CEO, HTDC
- What is the biggest technology challenge facing owners of small business and medium-sized businesses, and how should they be tackling it?
- In what areas do you expect technology related spending to increase this year, and what areas may get less attention than in past years?
- How can owners and managers of small and medium-sized businesses make improvements to their technology without increasing their budgets?
- Is there a set percentage of total spending that most companies should be spending on technology every year so they don't fall behind? Why or why not?
- How has the corporate use of social media changed in the past few years, and what changes do you expect to see in 2014?
6:45 a.m. - Registration & Continental Breakfast
7:30 a.m. - Program followed by Q&A
9:00 a.m. - Program concludes
- Admission: $40 (includes Continental Breakfast and 1-hour validated parking at Harbor Court ONLY)
- Credit card payments: Register online
- Check payments: E-mail Rosanna Costales at email@example.com or call 955-8074. Mail payments to: Pacific Business News, ATTN.: R. Costales, 737 Bishop St. Suite 1590, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813. CHECK PAYMENTS MUST ARRIVE BY TUES., MARCH 11 for entry
- ONLINE REGISTRATION DEADLINE: MON. MARCH 10, NOON.
- No refunds or cancellations after 5p.m. Friday, March 7
- Please no payments at the event.
- NO WALK-INS