"What are three good things about being an ICS student:
1. Jobs are available on campus that pertain directly to our interests
2. Most textbooks are free online and no program costs leave class costs relatively low
3. Most classes are pretty central…"
"Three bad things about being an ICS student?
1. No specific branches for certain interests (Networking, IT, Game design, etc.)
2. Classes at odd and inconvenient hours or cross-over hours for ICS classes
3. Having to take chemistry and other similar…"
A group focused on the needs of UH ICS undergraduate and graduate students. If you are interested in supporting this community, please join this group. While the focus is on ICS students, you need not be an ICS student to participate!See More