TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

Marcus Sortijas's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Glad you enjoyed it!  What WordPress meetup is this?  Is it on Oahu?  I'd like to at…"

Marcus Sortijas replied Nov 24, 2011 to Challenge Your Brain on the WordPress Game Show!

3 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Jon Brown

"Great advice, Josh.  Thanks for linking to that post about deprecated functions.  Ve…"

Marcus Sortijas replied Sep 12, 2011 to The Mother of All WordPress Plugin Lists

5 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Rob Bertholf

"Yeah, I've heard nothing but bad things about GoDaddy.  Friends say they're okay for…"

Marcus Sortijas replied Jul 8, 2011 to "Premium" WordPress web hosting: worth the money?

4 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Marcus Sortijas

"@Jerry: Thanks for the heads-up on HostMonster.  I wasn't aware that HostMonster and…"

Marcus Sortijas replied Jul 7, 2011 to "Premium" WordPress web hosting: worth the money?

4 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Marcus Sortijas

"Really?  Man, it is a small world."

Marcus Sortijas replied Jun 10, 2011 to New York Observer drops Drupal in favor of WordPress

5 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Marcus Sortijas

"Just saw this follow-up article commenting on the original story: New York Observer…"

Marcus Sortijas replied Jun 9, 2011 to New York Observer drops Drupal in favor of WordPress

5 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Marcus Sortijas

"@Jon: Nice comment.  That list of Automattic's VIP clients was exactly I was looking…"

Marcus Sortijas replied Jun 7, 2011 to New York Observer drops Drupal in favor of WordPress

5 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Marcus Sortijas

"Thanks for sharing that video, Doug.  Interesting to hear it straight from the man h…"

Marcus Sortijas replied May 28, 2011 to Using WordPress to build a Q&A website like Stack Overflow?

2 May 28, 2011
Reply by Marcus Sortijas

"@Fred: You're welcome!   As a little follow-up, here's an article that appeared just…"

Marcus Sortijas replied Apr 21, 2011 to 16 kinds of websites you didn't know you could build with WordPress

11 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Jon Brown

"Cool to see other WordPress developers in the islands!  @Matt: Good read that WordPr…"

Marcus Sortijas replied Apr 19, 2011 to 16 kinds of websites you didn't know you could build with WordPress

11 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Jon Brown

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service