TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

Hi,

I too am looking to move to Hawaii, O'ahu and am hoping someone would be kind enough to give me some idea if I'll be able to get a job or find work there.

I'm a web user interaction and user experience designer, social media consultant & technical trainer with ten years of experience in the web industry, proficient at front-end development with standards-compliant, semantic HTML, CSS and JavaScript including AJAX, jQuery etc although I'm trying to stop doing coding and focussing on design. Plenty of private sector and government experience.

Any opinions you can share would be appreciated - cheers.

Views: 71

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nathan,

Welcome to Tech Hui. This site is a great resource for getting to know people in the tech community in Hawaii, it's how I found my current job and met lots of people. I just moved here myself about two months ago and I think you will find plenty of companies here who would need someone with your skills.

Gus
Gus Higuera said:
Hi Nathan,
Welcome to Tech Hui. This site is a great resource for getting to know people in the tech community in Hawaii, it's how I found my current job and met lots of people. I just moved here myself about two months ago and I think you will find plenty of companies here who would need someone with your skills.

Awesome - sounds encouraging, thanks Gus.

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service