Pacific Resources for Education and Learning (PREL) is currently looking to hire a full time web developer. This is an exempt position and resides in the Honolulu office. Office open hours are 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday through Friday, 40 hour work week.
- Assist with the development of internal and external PREL websites. This includes participating in all facets of web design, production, maintenance, upgrades, quality assurance and compliance with established company-publishing standards.
- Interact communicating orally and / or in writing, the status of projects to staff and clients.
- Assist with the database development work from external contractual revenue sources
- Monitor, maintain and provide updates to PREL’s existing web sites, to include technical and user documentation, queries, reporting, exports, searches and clean up.
- Maintain the application of software and database engineering techniques to achieve efficient, reliable and functional designs to meet analyzed needs and to rapidly and effectively develop the databases and software necessary to implement the designs.
- Monitor and maintain documentation and users guides for PREL’s IT systems, databases and database-driven websites and services.
Please see the attached file for the full job description. Qualified applicants should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about PREL and what we do visit our web site at http://www.prel.org.