Kamehameha Schools has an IT Senior Security Analyst - PeopleSoft position available in the Information Technology Division (ITD) at Kawaiaha‘o Plaza, O‘ahu.
Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
High School Diploma or GED equivalent PLUS 10 years of experience in applications development
- Minimum 7 years in IT field, to include 4 years of applications design, development, implementation, and integration
- 7+ years of systems analysis, design, software support, and application security
- 4+ years of PeopleSoft Applications access control / security administration experience (specifically in HCM, FSCM, Campus Solutions, and/or EPM)
- 2+ years experience with PeopleTools 8.50 +
- 2+ years experience with relational databases
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft upgrade process related to security administration
- Experience with reporting tools such as SQL, PeopleSoft query or other reporting tools
- Knowledge of People Code, PeopleSoft portal administration, Integration Broker, Component Interface, and Workflow
- Strong business writing skills as to be able to present analysis, documentation of processes, methods, solutions, etc.
- Knowledge of change control process
- Problem solving, analytical, decision-making, and communication skills
- Broad based knowledge of security controls, information technology, and compliance
- Ability to read and understand PeopleCode
- PeopleSoft configuration/migration management among different environment
- Strong understanding of all phases of the application development life-cycle and project management disciplines.
- Responsible for managing day to day access control for the PeopleSoft applications, with an emphasis in the areas of role development, maintenance, testing, documentation and production support.
- Coordinate activities with multiple institutions to meet compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Define, configure, and administer PeopleSoft access control across multiple instances.
- Make recommendations to improve, streamline and automate PeopleSoft access control.
- Lead and facilitate client meetings to determine the appropriate structure of the PS Security module including roles, responsibilities and organizational structures.
- Create and maintain User ID's in all PeopleSoft environments.
- Respond to, and troubleshoot, reported problems pertaining to the PeopleSoft applications access control and integrity.
- Architect and maintain integrated PeopleSoft security across application modules (HCM, EPM, FSCM, and Campus Solutions.).
- Participate in the research, analysis, design, evaluation, and recommendation process for leading edge Security technologies that are appropriate to education and business requirements.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants must apply online. Visit our website at http://www.ksbe.edu/careers & search Requisition Number 012170 for full job description, & to apply for this position. *Sorry, no resumes accepted via email, mail or fax.