Key Asylum is looking for a talented and well-rounded RIA Flex Developer to join our progressive think tank startup. You will be the primary engineer on the team, building widgets and components for the desktop application from top to bottom and back again.
- Design, build and deploy a desktop application using Flex 3 or 4.
- Collaborate with system architect and efficiently implement software specification.
- Use best practices in all aspects of code design, development, review and testing.
You must test your code as you go, building unit tests and testing through use-cases.
You can translate design to final code matching pixels to pixels. An eye for design is a must with a thorough working knowledge of web image production (Photoshop).
You are a self-starter capable to contribute to the team immediately. You are independent, able to work with little or no supervision as well as in teams.
- Front-end web development with Flex 3+, Flash, Actionscript 3.
- Building efficient, scaled, production Flex applications
- Integrating artwork for expressive web styles and cinematic user interaction.
- Using HtttpService and AMF3 protocol.
- Experience with commercial and public-facing RIA, websites and widgets
- Experience with custom component development
You are an expert in:
You have good working knowledge of:
PHP, ASP, Databases (SQL), UNIX, Apache, WebDav, VBScript
BS or MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
Least 5 years of hands-on experience in production software development.