TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

Aloha IIBA Members;

The company that I am currently working for has agree to provide workshops in Oahu. It was decided that we would provide FREE workshops so the community to allow everyone to get to know Milli Micro Systems training style.

Please review the attached documents and let me know if you are interested or if you have other training interests. The president Jitinder is willing to schedule classes and either hire local certified instructors or bring the instructors to the island.

Would like to discuss what type of training would you like to see in Honolulu, HI?

Views: 104

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Sally,
What will be covered in the free 2-hour workshops?

Thanks,
Margaret
Hello the FREE workshops cover the following topics:

• Fundamentals of Project Management
o Oct 17 - Scheduling
o Oct 24 - Cost Estimating

Mahalo Sally
Updated Free Workshop Schedule
Attachments:
Would there be more interest from our community if there were free classes for BPM?

My sense is that many members of the group here have an unsatiated desire for business process training. Members, is this true?
I agree that business analysis training would be something the community is interested in. Another thing that has come up with some of my colleagues is the desire to have "working" training sessions to give attendees a hands-on feel for some tools that may be mentioned in the workshop. Thanks Sally!
YES! I believe there is high interest in business analysis, business process managment type training.

Jim Steele said:
Would there be more interest from our community if there were free classes for BPM?

My sense is that many members of the group here have an unsatiated desire for business process training. Members, is this true?
Which colleges have expressed a desire to have "working" training sessions? I believe this would be good for the BA community.

Stephanie Lum said:
I agree that business analysis training would be something the community is interested in. Another thing that has come up with some of my colleagues is the desire to have "working" training sessions to give attendees a hands-on feel for some tools that may be mentioned in the workshop. Thanks Sally!

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service