TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

anyone on Maui interested in learning grails (groovy on rails) with me...?

I'm an 18-year resident of Maui and webmaster/database adminstrator for the Hawaiian Ecosystems at Risk project (HEAR) (http://www.hear.org), a public information website RE: invasive species in Hawaii/Pacific.

I'm trying to find someone/some people on Maui who would be interested in helping me get started learning the details of the GRAILS (Groovy on Rails) software development package.  Do you know anyone with this expertise and/or who might be willing to teach me something about this (or learn it with me)?

Aloha,
Philip Thomas
pt@philipt.com

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aloha Philip - Its surprisingly easy to get started with Grails just by following the Grails Quick Start. You will have a working example up in minutes. They also have live online training.
Thanks! I'll try it!

Daniel Leuck said:
Aloha Philip - Its surprisingly easy to get started with Grails just by following the Grails Quick Start. You will have a working example up in minutes. They also have live online training.
I'm a huge fan of most of VMware's products. They're just so ahead of the curve. But I really struggle to see the positive side of dynamic languages. How did this work out for you philip?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service