Kamehameha Schools (KS) has an Administrative Coordinator, IT position available at our Kalihi-Palama Preschool in Honolulu. The deadline to apply is: 10/4/2016.
High School Diploma/Equivalent.
Summary of Minimum Requirements:
- Three years of directly related experience.
- Experience coordinating, directing, planning and scheduling large-scale work projects with various contractors and vendors.
- Ability to work with general office equipment such as copiers, printers, document scanners, bar code scanners, etc.
- Good knowledge and familiarity with technology hardware and software (MS-Word/Excel/Access/Publisher, Adobe Acrobat Pro).
Summary of Duties:
- Coordinates and provides administrative support for the delivery, distribution and tracking of technology throughout the organization.
- Oversees various contractors and processes for warehousing, receiving equipment, deliveries, computer imaging/installations and lease returns.
- Provides administrative support for the processing of customer technology requests, technology acquisition (purchases and leases), management reporting and asset tracking.
- Oversees and assists with the processing of technology requests by preparing appropriate documentation, coordinating with contractors to ensure quality service to KS and responds to inquiries.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants must apply online. Visit our website at http://www.ksbe.edu/careers & search Requisition Number 016474 for full job description, & to apply for this position. *Sorry, no resumes accepted via email, mail or fax.
KS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex including gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, marital status, arrest and court record, credit history, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, among other things, as provided for by State and Federal law.