TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

All Discussions Tagged 'sql' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Work for a (full stack) Sr. Web Developer with 12+ years of experience

Is it really that hard to get a job in Hawaii?  I'm not having much luck out here and I was even asked why I was applying for a mid-level j…

Started by Gary Vaughan

2 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Gary Vaughan

Web/Mobile Developer

American Key Supply is presently searching for a responsible, competent candidate to join our growing team as a full-time Web Developer in…

Started by Cary Stevens

0 Dec 3, 2015

HPU Programmer Analyst

http://www.hpu.edu/UniquelyHPU/HPUemployment/jobsearch.html Job Description:Job Summary: As part of the Middleware team and under general…

Started by Vladimir Abadzhiev

0 Sep 12, 2014

Java Developer Wanted

Hawaii Information Consortium (HIC) is a well-established local IT company that provides Internet-based, e-government services and solution…

Started by Russell Castagnaro

1 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Russell Castagnaro

Web Developer

Pacific Resources for Education and Learning (PREL) is currently looking to hire a full time web developer.  This is an exempt position and…

Started by Eric Walts

0 Sep 13, 2011

Database Design Coordinator, Temporary Position

Participates in case management, survey collection, sample collection and data analysis. Contributes to the plan, design, development, a…

Started by Ben Kinsey

0 Apr 13, 2011

Senior Programmer/Web Application Developer & Project Manager Position

Hey guys/gals, I am looking for a senior software/web application developer. Must have lots of experience working with different languages…

Started by Lubuw Falanruw

0 May 22, 2008

Looking for senior software developer with PM experience (w/ focus on RIA projects).

Looking for someone with senior .net and flex develolpment experience. Position involves development and possibly managing other programmer…

Started by Lubuw Falanruw

0 Jan 3, 2008

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service