TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

All Discussions Tagged 'social' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Facebook unmasked as a CIA surveillance project (funny video)

I love The Onion.  Their humor is just so on-target.   The Onion News Network: CIA's 'Facebook' Program Dramatically Cut Agency's Costs   Y…

Started by Marcus Sortijas

0 Mar 21, 2011

The LavaCon Conference in San Diego: Manage Your Online Brand

The LavaCon Conference on Digital Media and Content Strategies is open for registration.Dates: Sept. 29 – Oct. 2 in San Diego, CaliforniaTh…

Started by Jack Molisani

0 Jun 28, 2010

To Pay or Not to Pay? People Opinion on the latest:

It actually hurts me to know that all the immense effort invested by so many wonderful people around the world who had the mission to conne…

Started by Tetsuzan Benny Ron

0 Apr 24, 2010

ALTRES Tackles the Business Risk of Social Media

ALTRES recently released their latest white paper, “Social Media and the Workplace: A Guide for Hawaii Employers". Social networking’s infl…

Started by Yvette Kama

1 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Gus Higuera

The difference between designers and developers --> or, how to market your job posting correctly

Over at my nonprofit tech jobs listserv at NTEN, when I look at certain tech jobs posted, I'm always interested in the way that they are st…

Started by Monica S Flores

5 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Monica S Flores

Creating My Own Yahoo Groups

Hi, I'm run online social networks and am interested in either having software created or using pre-existing software to duplicated some o…

Started by Danielle Scherman

1 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by David Neely

New Survey: Social Media and the company Intranet

My company, Limina, has recently embarked on a new research project: Intranets and the use of Social Media. If you are part of an organizat…

Started by Mimi Knowles

0 Oct 2, 2009

A Comparison of Facebook, Ning and Elgg

Since I'm interested in creating graduate program in Aquaculture and Fisheries based on Online Education and social net works for farmer, f…

Started by Tetsuzan Benny Ron

0 Sep 4, 2009

iPhone and App Developer

Local film company looking to expand its presence in the iPhone and app market is looking for EXPERIENCED app designers/developers to be a…

Started by Kimm Teruya

0 Aug 10, 2009

Seeking Web Designer for chi.mp (http://chi.mp)

Background: SDC HAWAII LLC is a Hawaii-based, start-up software development company. We are currently developing the software that drives…

Started by Mike Curtis

1 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Mike Curtis

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service