TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

All Discussions Tagged '.net' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Work for a (full stack) Sr. Web Developer with 12+ years of experience

Is it really that hard to get a job in Hawaii?  I'm not having much luck out here and I was even asked why I was applying for a mid-level j…

Started by Gary Vaughan

2 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Gary Vaughan

Senior C# Architect / Developer (will relocate)

Ikayzo inc., a Honolulu and Tokyo-based boutique software development and interactive design agency, is looking for an experienced C# arch…

Started by Mika Leuck

1 Aug 16, 2015
Reply by James Rafferty

Web Developer/Programmer

TEKsystems is in search of a candidate which can build web-based applications and websites using technologies that conform to company stand…

Started by Lauren Estimada

0 Feb 18, 2014

Senior C# Architect / Developer

Ikayzo inc., a Honolulu and Tokyo-based boutique software development and interactive design agency, is looking for an experienced C# archi…

Started by Mika Leuck

0 Sep 18, 2013

Senior C# Architect / Developer

Ikayzo inc., a Honolulu and Tokyo-based boutique software development and interactive design agency, is looking for an experienced C# archi…

Started by Mika Leuck

0 Apr 23, 2013

Asian Marketing & Technology Firm looking for Web Developer / Programmer - direct hires only

Duties: • Build web-based applications and websites using technologies that conform to company standards • Perform maintenance and updates…

Started by Jennifer Erwin

0 Mar 19, 2012

Looking for .net/BI developer

Local technology company is seeking to fill an open postion with a developer that has experience in 1 or more of the following: SharePoint…

Started by Brandon Askew

0 Apr 26, 2011

Senior Programmer/Web Application Developer & Project Manager Position

Hey guys/gals, I am looking for a senior software/web application developer. Must have lots of experience working with different languages…

Started by Lubuw Falanruw

0 May 22, 2008

Looking for senior software developer with PM experience (w/ focus on RIA projects).

Looking for someone with senior .net and flex develolpment experience. Position involves development and possibly managing other programmer…

Started by Lubuw Falanruw

0 Jan 3, 2008

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service