TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

Mika Leuck's Discussions (164)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Aloha Patrick. It sounds like you have a great team! I was wondering, are you planni…"

Mika Leuck replied Jan 27, 2009 to Superb Internet Relocates Headquarters to Honolulu Hawaii and Fills Key Senior Management Positions

3 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Patrick Ahler

"OfficeMax starting selling more network equipment after CompuUSA closed, but its sti…"

Mika Leuck replied Jan 3, 2009 to Computer Supplies Locally in Hawaii?

7 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Branden Tanga

"We just added polls. A new poll will run on the front page every month. We are going…"

Mika Leuck replied Jan 1, 2009 to 1% Rule of Social Networks

12 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by Daniel Leuck

"There are 12 members in Maui Techies. You could start a Maui coworking group. BTW:…"

Mika Leuck replied Dec 30, 2008 to Coworking anyone?

25 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by Erik Blair

"No problem. You can only send messages to friends and admins. That is why you see "S…"

Mika Leuck replied Dec 1, 2008 to How do I change PM settings

3 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Mika Leuck

"All the privacy settings are in Settings (upper right corner) > Privacy. Right no…"

Mika Leuck replied Dec 1, 2008 to How do I change PM settings

3 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Mika Leuck

"We saw this article. Congrats to Carnet, Kevin and the rest of the Sprout team!"

Mika Leuck replied Nov 29, 2008 to Sprout - "100 Incredibly Useful and Interesting Web Sites"

2 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Patrick Ahler

"We will definitely send a person and help promote it on TechHui. I'm sure many local…"

Mika Leuck replied Nov 3, 2008 to PodCamp Follow-up: What more advanced SEM tactics would people like to see?

8 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by John

"Hi Jordan. There are many game developers on TechHui. You will find them in the Game…"

Mika Leuck replied Sep 26, 2008 to video game programmers

2 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Josiah Hester

"So would I! Should this be a web application, a desktop application or a widget?"

Mika Leuck replied Sep 17, 2008 to How do you manage your Social feed data? Social implications? Rules?

9 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by Eric Nakagawa

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service