TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

Jared I. Kuroiwa's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I totally agree... most business owners think it's all IT anyway. But if you are goo…"

Jared I. Kuroiwa replied Apr 2, 2010 to The difference between designers and developers --> or, how to market your job posting correctly

5 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Monica S Flores

"Just as I was going to write something and deleted it... University Offers a Master…"

Jared I. Kuroiwa replied Mar 30, 2009 to Social Media Expert

41 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Liza Pierce

"When it comes down to email or face-to-face, it really depends on what AND who it's…"

Jared I. Kuroiwa replied Nov 23, 2008 to Can We Live Without Email?

2 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by Jared I. Kuroiwa

"The sad thing is that some good companies (and startups) will fail also. The financi…"

Jared I. Kuroiwa replied Nov 13, 2008 to Why is "Bad Economy" becoming an all purpose excuse

5 Nov 13, 2008

"I'm interested..."

Jared I. Kuroiwa replied Nov 11, 2008 to PodCamp Follow-up: What more advanced SEM tactics would people like to see?

8 Jan 2, 2009
Reply by John

"There are a few... But not sure what point of view you're going for. I think you're…"

Jared I. Kuroiwa replied Oct 13, 2008 to Question about Social Media

4 Oct 14, 2008
Reply by Scott Murphy

"Investors Turn Up the Pressure: Cut Costs; Raise Money Now (WSJ Blog) http://blogs.w…"

Jared I. Kuroiwa replied Oct 13, 2008 to VC’s Gloom Means Entrepeneurs’ and Angels’ Boon

1 Oct 13, 2008

"It really depends on how deep you want to get. Like most Open Source stuff nowadays,…"

Jared I. Kuroiwa replied Oct 3, 2008 to Wordpress Help

12 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Alex Salkever

"And... You can they have oodles of templates that you can use and modify. Always ama…"

Jared I. Kuroiwa replied Sep 30, 2008 to Wordpress Help

12 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Alex Salkever

"Thanks for the support. Is there anything else you'd like to see? Experience? More i…"

Jared I. Kuroiwa replied Sep 24, 2008 to Elections Coverage on KGMB9

4 Sep 24, 2008

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service