TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

Laurence A. Lee's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"In my experience, it's unusual for a mobo or CPU to go bad, especially if it otherwi…"

Laurence A. Lee replied Oct 2, 2010 to Need Help with diagnosing dead motherboard/CPU

2 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Laurence A. Lee

"Just to set the expectation -- with Clear 4G in Hawaii, you can usually expect 1Mps…"

Laurence A. Lee replied Sep 2, 2010 to What Internet Provider on Oahu?

7 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Truman Leung

"Have you considered Clearwire? http://www.clear.com/hawaii They've been spotty earl…"

Laurence A. Lee replied Sep 2, 2010 to What Internet Provider on Oahu?

7 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Truman Leung

"For which platforms are you seeking collaborators? Looks like it's just a simple bac…"

Laurence A. Lee replied Sep 1, 2010 to Web Programming and Content Management System needed

5 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Sandi Kanemori

"Nate, Random disconnects shouldn't be tolerated. :-7 Unless you can find a "sweet…"

Laurence A. Lee replied Jun 28, 2010 to Mobi Hele anyone? Getting frequent disconnects

2 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Nate Sanders

"You're going to be in for a loooong day. :o) Assuming the Vista install consumed th…"

Laurence A. Lee replied Mar 6, 2010 to Migrating an Ubuntu Karmic installation from SD to SSHD

6 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Carl

"Since /dev/sda is considered "throw-away", you could clone the Karmic 16Gig device o…"

Laurence A. Lee replied Mar 6, 2010 to Migrating an Ubuntu Karmic installation from SD to SSHD

6 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Carl

"20 Power Supplies ordered. If all goes well, I'll have them in my hands on the 23rd.…"

Laurence A. Lee replied Dec 21, 2009 to RAM and Computer Power Supplies needed... DESPERATELY

9 Jan 8, 2010
Reply by Curtis J. Kropar

"If something like this $15 PSU at Tiger Direct could fit your bill, I'd be happy to…"

Laurence A. Lee replied Dec 20, 2009 to RAM and Computer Power Supplies needed... DESPERATELY

9 Jan 8, 2010

"Curtis, Do you maintain an ongoing, organic wish-list of parts? I'm always coming…"

Laurence A. Lee replied Dec 20, 2009 to RAM and Computer Power Supplies needed... DESPERATELY

9 Jan 8, 2010

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service