TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

Laurence A. Lee's Discussions (134)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Drop me a message, and let's talk API-connectivity specifics and timelines. :-) lal…"

Laurence A. Lee replied Dec 19, 2009 to Partners Sought: Social Network Live Streaming TV company in need programmers of who can write client applications that can access a 3rd party API.

1 Dec 19, 2009
Reply by Laurence A. Lee

"Just a follow-on to this discussion... I came across a recent announcement about Com…"

Laurence A. Lee replied Oct 21, 2009 to Web Hooks User-defined HTTP callbacks for push, pipes and plugins

6 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Laurence A. Lee

"Wow, seriously? I'm amazed that courses are still being offered for MCSE Certificati…"

Laurence A. Lee replied Sep 14, 2009 to MCSE Workshop series at Discount Price

3 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by sally

"To be honest, I think the Business Curriculum is spot on: most businesses revolve ar…"

Laurence A. Lee replied Sep 10, 2009 to Five million students going back to school are "going Google"

5 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Daniel Leuck

"Agree with the technical details of the article -- HTTP 1.1 keep-alive has nothing t…"

Laurence A. Lee replied Sep 8, 2009 to Web Hooks User-defined HTTP callbacks for push, pipes and plugins

6 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Laurence A. Lee

"As a very active Ruby developer with a personal library of assets written against th…"

Laurence A. Lee replied Aug 31, 2009 to Web Hooks User-defined HTTP callbacks for push, pipes and plugins

6 Oct 21, 2009
Reply by Laurence A. Lee

"Short of writing a customized device driver that would restrict each mouse to a subs…"

Laurence A. Lee replied Aug 25, 2009 to Two Mice, One Computer ... a better way?

2 Aug 26, 2009
Reply by Truman Leung

"Is that code out in the wild where you work? Oh man, that's just pure evil. I thoug…"

Laurence A. Lee replied Aug 18, 2009 to The Parent Pattern

4 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Daniel Leuck

"Personally, I'm hoping the City allows Hawaiian Waste Systems to operate, and ship t…"

Laurence A. Lee replied Jul 15, 2009 to How do you currently handle your E-Waste ?

2 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Laurence A. Lee

"Shawn: Hm, re-reading my original post, that should've read "if you're in a financi…"

Laurence A. Lee replied Jun 21, 2009 to What's a programmer for?

14 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Ken Berkun

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service