TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

Kevin Luttrell's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I almost cried when I saw Avatar for the 1st time. All the years developing new VFX…"

Kevin Luttrell replied Mar 6, 2012 to Graphic Avenger...we need you!

13 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Daniela Stolfi

"Every time I hear a scooter or motorcycle with a modified muffler roaring up the str…"

Kevin Luttrell replied Sep 12, 2011 to Tesla Roadster - RIP

8 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Brian

"Quick follow up.... I've gotten several web projects because of people getting burne…"

Kevin Luttrell replied Mar 27, 2011 to Concerns about bogus companies entering our market

27 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Westley Rowe

"The Hawaii Better Business Bureau has the mechanisms to both rate and do basic fact…"

Kevin Luttrell replied Mar 27, 2011 to Concerns about bogus companies entering our market

27 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Westley Rowe

"I'm chiming in a little late for the initial discussion but....   I've been steering…"

Kevin Luttrell replied Jan 24, 2011 to All things Drupal -- questions, modules, installation, themeing --- Introduce yourself

13 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by Kevin Luttrell

"It's good to see that my old post still has legs and an active discussion among us t…"

Kevin Luttrell replied Dec 11, 2010 to Craigslist and the $12 per hour standard for freelance projects in Hawaii.

12 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Marcus Sortijas

"Last week DLNR contacted me to take the written test for the Surf Instructor license…"

Kevin Luttrell replied Nov 22, 2010 to Why do Hawaii.gov sites lack basic backend database functions?

5 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Daniel Leuck

"I'm usually suspicious of anyone who claims to be "young and attractive" but uses an…"

Kevin Luttrell replied Nov 1, 2010 to Young Attractive New Yorkers Love TechHuians

7 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Paul Graydon

"VERY funny stuff...and sadly, too true."

Kevin Luttrell replied Dec 22, 2009 to Funny email exchange regarding work for free (WARNING: rated R - profanity and sexual iconography)

2 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Kevin Luttrell

"When my girlfriend heard hysterical laughter coming from my home office, she came in…"

Kevin Luttrell replied Dec 22, 2009 to The Static Spider Web Pattern

1 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Kevin Luttrell

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service