TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

General Software Development (153)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How a Small Tweak Generates Billions for Amazon

I thought this was an extremely interesting look at how a seemingly small feature modification can make a substantive difference in the suc…

Started by Gabe Morris

0 Mar 29, 2009

Anyone building iPhone apps out there?

I'm working on a service platform for iPhone developers and am interested in speaking to anyone who has worked extensively with the iPhone…

Started by Bruce Kim

0 Mar 21, 2009

Looking to hire C++ programmers for part time, full time or contract work.

Must be able to work in a group situation. Must be able to work under pressure. Must be able to meet deadlines Must have a can do attitude.

Started by goku3g

8 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by goku3g

CGI Reaches a New Level

From Kibon Laka. This is amazing / creepy. I've never seen anything like it. Her hair and eyes are perfectly photo realistic. Click on th…

Started by Daniel Leuck

4 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Daniel Leuck

Software development for Bishop Museum Exhibit

Aloha, I’m looking for some computer science guru to help write some scripts for Bishop Museum's Science on a Sphere exhibit (which runs R…

Started by Leon

2 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Daniel Leuck

Best Programming Fonts

Being a font geek and a developer I'm always on the lookout for the best programming font. This survey provides an excellent reference. I…

Started by Daniel Leuck

7 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Daniel Leuck

Forensic Molecular Photofitting

Bob Berghell just sent me a very interesting link. Apparently they will soon be able to construct a photo of your face using your DNA. This…

Started by Daniel Leuck

0 Feb 16, 2009

Searching for the soul in the machine

If computers could create a society, what kind of world would they make? Thanks to the work of an ambitious project that adds a whole new m…

Started by Rocco Blais

0 Feb 3, 2009

Top 25 Most Dangerous Programming Errors

It's a brand new year, and a good time for self-reflection... Just how many of the Top 25 Most Dangerous Programming Errors are you guilty…

Started by Brooke Fujita

4 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by Brooke Fujita

Google Search Appliance

Does anyone have experience with the Google Search Appliance? I'm interested in hearing about others experience with the product. We are cu…

Started by Daniel Leuck

3 Jan 6, 2009
Reply by Daniel Leuck

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service