TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

General Software Development (153)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Senior Rails Developer

Ikayzo, a Honolulu and Tokyo-based creative agency and software development firm with customers ranging from Oracle and Sony to the giants…

Started by Mika Leuck

0 Jan 22, 2014

Senior C# Web / Transact SQL / SSIS Developer

Ikayzo inc., a Honolulu and Tokyo-based boutique software development and interactive design agency, is looking for an experienced C# devel…

Started by Mika Leuck

0 Dec 11, 2013

Open Source eGovernment

Aloha Gang, Over the years I have seen many back-office vendors come and go.  Not just in Hawaii but all over the us.  I put together a sl…

Started by Russell Castagnaro

0 Jul 30, 2013

ColdFusion Developers Needed

Looking for CF developers wanting to join a small team building a media platform that brings the online traffic that artists create while p…

Started by dote

0 Jul 2, 2013

Senior Rails Developer

Ikayzo, a Honolulu and Tokyo-based interactive design and software development shop with customers ranging from Oracle and Sony to enterta…

Started by Mika Leuck

0 Jun 19, 2013

Senior Project Manager / Business Analyst

Ikayzo Inc., a Honolulu and Tokyo-based boutique software development and interactive design agency, is looking for an experienced project…

Started by Mika Leuck

0 Jun 6, 2013

Senior Software Engineer - looking for work on Oahu

Aloha, I am a software engineer with a B.S. in mathematics and 14 years of experience, mainly for the NOAA and NASA, including 7 years in H…

Started by Trevor Kaplan

0 May 14, 2013

Attracting Software Developers to work in Maui!

Looking for new and creative ways to find qualified Software Developers to relocate and work in Maui.

Started by Dom McCombs

6 May 13, 2013
Reply by Dom McCombs

Senior C# Architect / Developer

Ikayzo inc., a Honolulu and Tokyo-based boutique software development and interactive design agency, is looking for an experienced C# archi…

Started by Mika Leuck

0 Apr 23, 2013

Mobile App Builder for the novice. Any Ideas?

Aloha, I remember attending a meetup at Flat Bread a few years ago and someone demoed a great mobil app builder that one could use with no…

Started by Don Couch

0 Apr 21, 2013

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service