TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

General Software Development (153)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Discussion Questions: Whatever Happened to Forums?

Perhaps it's just me, but it seemed that a few years ago, more websites had forums for their users to discuss the site. At least internally…

Started by Gabe Morris

0 Dec 23, 2008

Can We Live Without Email?

When hotmail first became available to everyone back in 1996, it was something cool to have. Having a hotmail account is like having the fi…

Started by Arthur Lo

2 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by Jared I. Kuroiwa

video game programmers

Any video game programmers or aspiring game programmers here? I've been doing database and business applications in .NET for about 4 years,…

Started by Jordan Chang

2 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Josiah Hester

Why is "Bad Economy" becoming an all purpose excuse

I will not be surprise to see PR firm starts using the phrase "because of the bad economy…” We are not going to make changes in our communi…

Started by Arthur Lo

5 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Jared I. Kuroiwa

Dealing with Less Passionate Team Members

My impression is that TechHui members are passionate about their profession just by virtue of the fact that they are members here. So this…

Started by Stephen McMahon

11 Oct 28, 2008
Reply by Stephen McMahon

C# tutorial

I'm a Java guy and want to explore C#. Which Web site(s) would you recommend to get started? Thanks.

Started by Johnson C. Ho

5 Oct 22, 2008
Reply by Calin West

.NET UG: C# 3.0, Java 6/7, Ruby, DSLs and New Languages

The attached presentation is from last night's talk. I thoroughly enjoyed our discussion. There were lots of great questions. You can lea…

Started by Daniel Leuck

2 Oct 19, 2008
Reply by Daniel Leuck

Wordpress Help

So I know nothing about code but I'm pretty tech savvy. Was wondering if there was anyone available to maybe sit down and hang at Glazer's…

Started by Joe Philipson

12 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Alex Salkever

Question about Social Media

Someone emailed me this the other day and I know I could respond to it but figured I'd like to discuss this maybe here and see if through t…

Started by Joe Philipson

4 Oct 14, 2008
Reply by Scott Murphy

Getting Started with Flex Development

I've been seeing a lot of buzz about Flex lately and I'm getting more and more interested. From what I can tell, it is or is becoming the p…

Started by Stephen McMahon

8 Sep 5, 2008
Reply by dote

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service