TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

General (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

KEY Project seeking donation of computer

Have an extra computer just gathering dust in the corner? The KEY Project in Kahalu'u http://keyproject.org/keyproject/ is seeking a donati…

Started by Sandy Gabrielli Dunn

2 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Sandy Gabrielli Dunn

Facebook Valued at $75 Billion, More Than Global Online Ad Market

From TechCrunch Wow. Just… Wow: Facebook Hits Record $75 Billion Valuation On SecondMarket Last week, in our weekly report on the insanely…

Started by Daniel Leuck

2 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by Daniel Leuck

Career Path

I need help in figuring out the steps I should take in my career choice. I'm currently taking a web app course and studying ruby on rails r…

Started by Catren

0 Feb 22, 2011

What are you doing re IPv6?

With all the press IPv6 is getting today with IPv4 addresses soon to run out, I looked into IPv6. My host (ServInt) doesn't support IPv6 ye…

Started by Truman Leung

4 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Paul Graydon

New Computer for Christmas ? Donate your old one !

Did you get a new computer for Christmas ? When you donate your old computer to Hawaiian Hope, you will help us build computer labs in home…

Started by Curtis J. Kropar

13 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Curtis J. Kropar

Microchip used to detect cancer cells in blood.

"A blood test so sensitive that it can spot a SINGLE cancer cell lurking among a billion healthy ones is moving one step closer to being av…

0 Jan 2, 2011

Survey about Food Consumption

Aloha all,Not too sure if this is the right forum.  A friend of mine is doing a research about food consumption in hawaii.  If you could sp…

Started by Kemtis

0 Nov 22, 2010

Japanese Vending Machines and Facial Recognition

Japanese vending machines have continued to evolve since the last time I wrote about them. They now use facial recognition for everything f…

Started by Daniel Leuck

2 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Daniel Leuck

Science & Technology: China, South Korea and India on the Rise

An interesting article from the latest Economist discusses how countries like China, India, South Korea and Brazil have faster growth in ar…

Started by Cameron Souza

0 Nov 14, 2010

Networking Hardware, Patch cables, Jacks, Racks

Hi All. We are about to start redoing the physical networking and infrastructure for a bunch of the non profits that we work with. I have…

1 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Kemtis

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service