TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

General (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MindMeister

I found MindMeister a few months ago and thought that I'd pass it along for any of you who may not have heard of it. Its an online mind map…

Started by Stephen McMahon

0 Apr 29, 2009

Cleaning Office - Free 5 Keyboard Trays, 5 Free Speakerphones/Answering Machine

Just as the title says. We're by the airport. Don't have to take it all, can take what you need. Need to go by tomorrow. Email me sid@sids…

Started by Sid

0 Apr 28, 2009

How I got funding for a SharePoint deployment at Bank of Hawaii

I'm thinking of putting together a presentation on how, through a grass roots effort, I got funding for a SharePoint deployment within the…

Started by Matthew Camp

5 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Lance Furuyama

IBM May Buy Sun

I think this is a good thing for Java. IBM already spends more money on Java development and is heavily involved in the JCP. IBM, Sun Micr…

Started by Daniel Leuck

8 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Brooke Fujita

Virtualisation experiences?

Just been reading an interesting article on ars technica, 6 steps to a successful virtualization deployment and I was wondering if anyone h…

Started by Paul Graydon

0 Apr 16, 2009

Good Internet + IP Phone Package?

Do any of you have recommendations for a good net access + IP phone solution? We are considering moving to a new office in the IBM building…

Started by Daniel Leuck

3 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by matt

Did Jon Stewart just kill CNBC?

During what was easily the best Daily Show to date, Jon Stewart eviscerated CNBC using a lengthy montage of jackassery. It was the funniest…

Started by Daniel Leuck

4 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Grant

Michael Jones: Chief Technology Advocate, Google

A bit more about Michael Jones, our keynote at the upcoming State of the Web 2009 event: Michael Jones is Google's Chief Technology Advoca…

Started by Daniel Leuck

0 Mar 5, 2009

Google Apps Reseller Program

Well in case you haven't heard Google Apps launched it's reseller program about a month ago. What I'm curious about is how many tech consul…

Started by Patrick Ahler

1 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Laurence A. Lee

Let Techies Work @ Home

It strikes me that one way to ameliorate the traffic situation and decrease emmisions on Oahu would be to create tax incentives for compani…

Started by Daniel Leuck

29 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Daniel Leuck

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service