TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

Doing Business In Hawaii (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Governor Ige End Noncompete Clauses

Doug Hagan: Folks - Hawaii non compete  law - was signed into law this morning by Gov Ige.  Does anyone know how this applies to existing n…

Started by Daniel Leuck

10 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Augusto Callejas

College/Jobs

I'm trying to figure out what type of jobs there are in Hawaii that is always hiring. I've planning on going UH for Information Technology…

Started by Kendrick Kalei Chong-Jones

4 May 2, 2014
Reply by Brian

Any recommendations on business tax accountant/consultants?

Hey guys, i'm starting a new online startup and wondering if anyone has any recommendations for tax accountants. Thanks!

Started by Tim

2 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Daniel Leuck

Microsoft Licensing Vendor for Hawaii?

We have been using a Microsoft Vendor for our Volume Licensing for a while and we aren't too happy with them.  I've done the research and f…

Started by Brian Barnhart

2 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Brian Barnhart

Moving To Hawaii

I have a new business in Virginia providing content and UX services for (primarily) small businesses. Since the business uses freelancers a…

Started by Chris OKennon

13 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Chris OKennon

Some lessons from NYC?

I left Hawaii a couple of years ago for NYC. Building a stronger policy framework to support the development of the tech community is a co…

Started by Gabe Morris

0 Jan 28, 2013

Best way to create US company online

I recently created a UK company with a site called UK corporator.  It went pretty smoothly.  I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendation…

Started by Sam Joseph

7 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Buddy L Shaw

Tax Implications for SAAS

Hello All! My family and I are spending a few months in Kailua as we consider a permanent move here. We have been running a SAAS company f…

Started by Stephen Baker

3 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Douglas Levin

Legal risks of being a software engineer

Hi all,   I am in the process of starting a company to produce web apps and apps for Android.  I have some financial assets and a wife to s…

Started by Jimen Ching

4 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by len higashi

Meetups with Military Contractors or Tech Departments of the Military

Pretty new to Hawaii and new to this forum.  I did a small search in the archives and didn't come up with exactly what I was looking for, s…

Started by Tyler Merritt

1 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by Brian

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service