TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

Announcements (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using a Personal Virtual Assistant for Social Media – Is it Wise?

Using a Personal Virtual Assistant for Social Media – Is it Wise? by Pam Baluyo   (Beverly Hills, CA) Social media marketing is widely used…

Started by Horst von Wendorff

2 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Horst von Wendorff

Salesforce User Group starts up here in Oahu- Help us connect with users in Hawaii

Greetings Tech Hui members & friends,   I have been approved by Salesforce.com to be the host/facilitator for Salesforce user group (bo…

Started by Bonnie B. Hilory

2 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Bonnie B. Hilory

Hard Drives and RAM Needed

Aloha All !   Hawaiian Hope needs hard drives ! Yes, we are still around, working diligently out of our temporary storage facility (Simpl…

Started by Curtis J. Kropar

0 Feb 3, 2011

Access 50+ IT Certification Courses for Free!

FREE Courseware. Experience adaptive software and all its features including videos, audios and more! There is nothing to download; you wil…

Started by Frederick F Dietz

0 Jan 3, 2011

Tropical Hardwood Reforestation of the Mauna Kea Slopes on the Hamakua Coast of the Big Island with endemic Koa.

Aloha My efforts over the past 5 years in sales, marketing and educating folks on Green, Renewable/Energy Efficiency, Sustainability and Re…

Started by Mary Doeffinger

0 Dec 1, 2010

Global Entrepreneurship

By Leo von Wendorff Global entrepreneurs market to their tribe. Ever heard the expression: “You are one in a million”? Even if your commer…

0 Nov 29, 2010

New Business Innovation - Smart and Flexible Help

NEW BUSINESS INNOVATION Smart and Flexible Help by Michael David McGuire (HONOLULU, HI) In today's business lexicon, there are those who m…

2 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Horst von Wendorff

The LavaCon Conference in San Diego: Manage Your Online Brand

The LavaCon Conference on Digital Media and Content Strategies is open for registration.Dates: Sept. 29 – Oct. 2 in San Diego, CaliforniaTh…

Started by Jack Molisani

0 Jun 28, 2010

Track the Efforts of the Tech Caucus in the 2010 Legislature

Check out http://hightechhawaii.mp/ This site displays the RSS feeds for all of the Tech Caucus bills.  I will continue to build out the si…

Started by Mike Curtis

1 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Mike Curtis

Oahure.com -- Impressive Application

Oahure.com is a local site that provides comprehensive real estate information. I think it provides a great service and is an example of a…

Started by John

5 May 17, 2010
Reply by Truman Leung

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service