TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

Tech Jobs (581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Experienced iPhone developer wanted

Looking for an experienced iPhone developer to build the iPhone client for a startup mobile service. This could be arranged either as contr…

Started by Bruce Kim

0 Mar 18, 2009

Finding Dev Work on Neighbor Islands

Does anyone here have a feeling for how hard it is for java developers and web designers to find work on Maui or the Big Island?

Started by Cameron Souza

1 Mar 4, 2009
Reply by Amit Z

TWO exceptionally rewarding positions

Hawaiian Hope is a technology based non profit organization with the objectives to address the parallel issues of homeless services and dis…

Started by Curtis J. Kropar

0 Mar 2, 2009

Tech teachers wanted!

Are you well versed in a particular technology or application and would like to teach a non-credit class? Continuing education courses at K…

Started by Chris Gargiulo

0 Feb 26, 2009

Lecturers Needed in Interface Design and Animation at KCC's New Media Arts program

The KCC New Media Arts program is continually looking for talented and qualified teachers looking to join the New Media Arts team. Below ar…

Started by Chris Gargiulo

0 Feb 23, 2009

Superb Jobs - Sys Admins, Designer, & Developers needed locally

Superb is a quickly growing, dynamic, progressive, and a fun-to-work-at company. Employment and contract work opportunities are usually av…

Started by Patrick Ahler

2 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by Daniel Leuck

Knowledge and Content Management Consultant

This is a fantastic, short-term job located at Fort DeRussy in Waikiki. http://imagine-one.com/Careers/ViewJobDetail.aspx?jobId=112 Job av…

Started by Truman Leung

0 Feb 16, 2009

Senior Systems Administrator

Title Guaranty has been a part of Hawaii’s history since 1896. Throughout the years, our kama’aina company has earned a reputation for exce…

Started by Marcus Yano

0 Feb 13, 2009

A Few Good Geeks...

I have a personal project that I am putting together and I need some fellow geeks to help me put it together. If you are interested and wan…

Started by jen murphy

2 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by jen murphy

Technical / Documentation Writer needed

We are a leading developer of game-based simulation systems and software. We are preparing to deliver a $1MM system to a customer and need…

Started by Brian Goldstein

0 Feb 2, 2009

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service