TechHui

Hawaiʻi's Technology Community

Tech Resumes (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oracle Architect, DBA, Developer -- Energy, Internet

I'm determined to relocate to Hawaii and am looking for a role where my skills could really contribute. I am an Oracle architect, DBA, and…

Started by David Clement

1 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Mika Leuck

Looking for Systems Administrator Work and hopefully VMware environment

Aloha all,   Was recently laid off from my previous job of 6 years as an IT Supervisor in Honolulu.  Looking for a new job.  I'm an MCITP a…

Started by Scott Pliszka

0 Jul 20, 2011

Software/Hardware Developer Seeking Entry Level Position

Greetings! I was turned onto this site from a colleague of mine, and it seems like the place to be for tech-related opportunities in Hawaii…

Started by Kevin Tung

2 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Nikolas Yem

Software/Hardware Developer Seeking Entry Level Position

Greetings! I was turned onto this site from a colleague of mine, and it seems like the place to be for tech-related opportunities in Hawaii…

Started by Kevin Tung

0 Feb 17, 2011

quick tip regarding Craigslist

I just wanted to share with people the mistake that I recently made so that others don't make the same mistake: (this may be common knowled…

Started by Nate Sanders

12 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by Mika Leuck

Seasoned enterprise computing professional seeking management or program management opportunities in Hawaii

I am seasoned technical professional with 25 years of experience in many aspects of the enterprise computing industry, including management…

Started by Peter Liu

0 Oct 31, 2009

Anyone need a Linux Sys Admin with ISP level experience on a temp to perm basis?

Immigration has given me permission to work whilst we're awaiting a final decision on getting my green card. The frustrating aspect of that…

Started by Paul Graydon

3 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Paul

Senior Network Engineer / Product Manager & Data Analyst Couple - looking for a fun place to work

I have 15 years in the IT business. I started working in IT with the Military in 1994 when AOL, CompuServe and Prodigy were around (brings…

Started by Darren Cantrill

0 Aug 18, 2009

Senior C# developer and then some... looking for the right opportunity.

As I have stated in the title I am looking for the right opportunity. I am seriously looking at moving to the region, but I would like to h…

Started by Dan Raines

0 May 12, 2009

Resume Questions

Not sure it this is the right place for this but here I go. As we people apply for IT related jobs what do employers look for in a resume.…

Started by Layne Katsumoto

1 Apr 25, 2009
Reply by Daniel Leuck

RSS

Sponsors

web design, web development, localization

© 2024   Created by Daniel Leuck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service